How much should I take and how?
Take one capsule (1 x) once daily, unchewed, with two large glasses of water (2 x 250ml).
When should I take the capsule?
Take approximately 15 to 30 minutes before a meal (lunch or dinner).
I can't swallow a capsule:
The capsule can be opened and the contents drunk mixed with water.
Frequently asked questions:
If you forget to take it once, please do NOT take double the amount at the next intake.
The recommended intake is one (1) capsule per day.
We advise you not to take it if you are pregnant or have just become a mother.
The capsules is suitable for both women and men over 18 years.
- Taking it does not affect birth control pills.
- The following side effects have been reported in rare cases (may affect up to 1 in 1,000 users): Dry mouth
- The intake has no effect on hypertension.
- During the application, you can drive a car and operate machinery as usual.
- Please clarify any pre-existing conditions with the attending physician.